Events – refund and cancellation policy
1) Option to transfer to another course date or credit voucher to use within 1 year*
2) Cancellations more than 31 days before course start date – full refund minus $150 administration fee
3) Cancellations between 15 to 30 days before course start date – 50% refund minus $150 administration fee
4) Cancellations between 0 to 14 days before course start date – no refund
*Creative Coaching Concepts must be notified in writing of transfer no less than 14 days prior to the event. Credits/transfer cannot be refunded at a later date.
- Registrations can be cancelled or transferred to another event in line with the policy above.
- All cancellations and changes must be forwarded in writing, by email, to the relevant event contact; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds will be processed within 21 days of cancellation via the same method used for payment.
COVID-19 related issues; if you test positive within 7 days of the event, we can offer:
- A refund of 50% minus $150 administration fee
- Credit to attend an upcoming workshop
- Ticket for the next event
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products such as e-books
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 4/307 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 4/307 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.