Dr Kinnar Shah
Practice Success Strategy 1
This is the most important strategy to know! If you don’t have a plan, you plan to fail.
You aim for what you want. You make a game plan to achieve it and you test and measure what did work and what didn’t.
Let’s begin with your website.
Here’s a few reasons:
- Your website reflects you as a business owner and PROFESSIONAL.
- 80% – 90% of people use GOOGLE to find a local service
- A good online presence can improve your CREDIBILITY instantly.
- You will get MORE GUESTS coming to your internet home than your real home.
- You will GROW your business enormously if you have a highly-optimised attractive website.
- All your LEADS from AdWords, Google, Social Media, will come through to your website.
At Digidental, we specialis in crafting niche Dental website which is,
We at Digidental get the website ranked in Top 5 Google search results withing a minimum span of 6 months, using our mastered SEO skills and techniques
They find themselves looking at their website for hours on end. Reading explainer blogs. Making guesses on what could work next.
There’s a super important phrase I want you to learn. It’s called Conversion Rate Optimisation.
This is the process of improving the percentage of website visitors that make contact with your practice.
For example: if 3% of your website traffic make contact with your business, that is your conversion rate. But imagine if you could optimise your website to be 6%, 7% ,8% or even 9%. Imagine how much more business that would bring you! How much more revenue!
This is the essence of a good website.
- Copy-writing that influences a person TO TAKE ACTION
- A design that makes FINDING INFORMATION EASY
- SEO performance that makes you APPEAR AT THE RIGHT TIME
- A website design the CONVERTS TRAFFIC AT A HIGHER RATE
- Visuals that inspire your traffic to be PART OF YOUR BRAND IDENTITY
Yes you read that right!!
I always tell my clients to ask themselves these questions. If they can answer them, action them. If they can’t…find the answers ASAP. They are key to unlocking your potential.
– What critical mistakes is my website currently making? – How can I increase the amount of people calling your practice? – How do I improve SEO and optimise it for my region? – How do I create a better User Experience for my patients? – How do I implement more influential features into my website?
Find out who is doing it well and use their principles. Implement their principles into your practice. This isn’t rocket science, it’s a simple and proven procedure.
My team at DigiDental are offering a free website audit where we will analyse and assess your website and provide actions on how you can improve it. Things you can do IMMEDIATELY. And start seeing more NEW PATIENTS.
Click here to claim your FREE WEBSITE AUDIT PACKAGER: https://digidental.com.au/free-website-audit-digidental/
Think of it this way…your website is the introduction between your practice and the outside world. Are you doing enough to make the most of it?