Practice Success Strategy 1: MARKETING
|I’m going to say it straight up. |
This is the most important strategy to know! If you don’t have a plan, you plan to fail.
You aim for what you want. You make a game plan to achieve it and you test and measure what did work and what didn’t.
Let’s begin with your website.
Here’s a few reasons:
– Your website reflects you as a business owner and PROFESSIONAL.
– 80% – 90% of people use GOOGLE to find a local service
– A good online presence can improve your CREDIBILITY instantly.
– You will get MORE GUESTS coming to your internet home than your real home.
– You will GROW your business enormously if you have a highly-optimised attractive website.
– All your LEADS from AdWords, Google, Social Media, will come through to your website.
I have noticed that the websites which are very poor to average get poor to average results. If you do not get your website to be great, then you’re missing out on hundreds of clients a year. Hundreds! Dentists must understand that most patients ringing your phone are coming from your website. And if you are getting 10 patients calling you per week, how many are not calling you? I see this day-in-day-out. Dentists rack their brain trying to analyse why their website isn’t pushing people to take action and call them.
They find themselves looking at their website for hours on end. Reading explainer blogs. Making guesses on what could work next.
There’s a super important phrase I want you to learn. It’s called Conversion Rate Optimisation.
This is the process of improving the percentage of website visitors that make contact with your practice.
For example: if 3% of your website traffic make contact with your business, that is your conversion rate. But imagine if you could optimise your website to be 6%, 7% ,8% or even 9%. Imagine how much more business that would bring you! How much more revenue!
This is the essence of a good website.
|These factors are what causes a person to take action. This what causes your businesses to grow.This is how, after years of trial and error on my own practice website, we now see close to 220 New Patients monthly. |
Yes you read that right !!
I always tell my clients to ask themselves these questions. If they can answer them, action them. If they can’t…find the answers ASAP. They are key to unlocking your potential.
– What critical mistakes is my website currently making?
– How can I increase the amount of people calling your practice?
– How do I improve SEO and optimise it for my region?
– How do I create a better User Experience for my patients?
– How do I implement more influential features into my website?
Find out who is doing it well and use their principles. Implement their principles into your practice. This isn’t rocket science, it’s a simple and proven procedure.
My team at DigiDental are offering a free website audit where we will analyse and assess your website and provide actions on how you can improve it. Things you can do IMMEDIATELY. And start seeing more NEW PATIENTS.
Click here to claim your FREE WEBSITE AUDIT PACKAGER: https://digidental.com.au/free-website-audit-digidental/
Think of it this way…your website is the introduction between your practice and the outside world. Are you doing enough to make the most of it?